Senin, 24 Agustus 2015
The best-selling Graco Snugride Classic Connect 30 TEND To QUICKLY SELL OUT
Be sure to BUY NOW while stock last to AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Graco Snugride Classic Connect Review
Latch & Level. The base also features a handy and easy-to-read level indicator, which takes the guesswork out of installation—it helps make it easy to know that your car seat is installed properly.
Fit Just RightThis terrific infant car seat is designed to be used rear-facing and to fit your baby, from 4 lbs. to 30 lbs.
Graco Snugride Classic Connect Details:
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. Safety Standards
- Graco Snugride 30 classic connect lx infant car seat, in dragonfly, helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 30 pounds and up to 30"
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Removable infant head support cushions baby's head on this infant car seat
Graco Snugride Classic Connect Dimensions:
- Without base: 7.5 pounds
- With base:15 pounds
- Depth/Width/Height: 27 x 16.5 x 24 inches
Graco Snugride Classic Connect Customer’s Review
Review By Lenae Litzinger about Graco Snugride Classic Connect
I don't write many reviews, but after 2 kids and spending countless hours researching and trying out car seats I thought I would try and help others out and add my comments.
I originally had an older model of the Classic Connect (bought in 2013) that has the wider base. We liked the seat but sold it and started looking for another one for baby #2 for two reasons: 1) We thought it was a little bulky and heavy and 2) The base that stays in the car was very wide and we wanted to be able to get 3 car seats to fit across the back seat of my Honda CRV in the future.
It turns out, after much research and shopping in person, that all the safe and highly rated infant seats are a little bulky and heavy once you add a good size baby to it. SO, we actually ended up right back where we started and bought the same seat again! hahaha. The only difference is that this newer model has a little more padding, adjusts better for a larger child, AND has a base that is 4 whole inches narrower than the old seat and fits the car much better.
- I used this seat in the back of a 2 door Celica (small sports car) for a full year. Never had any trouble connecting and removing the seat from the base with ease.
- This seat has the little hook/prong things on the bottom (FYI: the Click Connect model does not) that allow it to sit on the front of most grocery carts (just be careful) AND it rests very securely on my stroller (Phil & Teds Classic) even without the stroller attachment bar.
- Easy to clean, easy to adjust, nice color, durable material.
- The canopy shade is large and functions perfectly.
- Comfortable seat - my babies love to sleep in it.
- Narrow base! A must for us.
- Highly rated and not a bad price.
- Easy to install safely without the base.
- Everything is washable! Even the straps.
- The straps do get twisted a little more often than the first model I had.
- The seat can be a bit tricky to remove from the base in larger/taller cars. I actually find it a bit harder to grab the red release bar exactly right and lift the seat out of my SUV than it was with my two door sports car. But it's not too bad once you get the hang of it.
Keep in mind that although this seat is "technically" able to fit a 30lb child, I would NOT buy it expecting to get that much use out of it. Infant seats are great for when you want to be able to carry the child around in the seat while they are small. My first daughter was 9lbs 6oz and out grew the seat by 12 months. She was under the weight/height limit and the straps had plenty of room, but she seemed uncomfortable plus the whole thing was just too much for my back to handle (and I'm a Personal Trainer who likes to lift heavy!). I was expecting this and ready to buy a larger convertible/booster type seat that will last her a lot longer.
Some of the people who rated this seat low sound like they didn't read the instruction book, didn't install it correctly OR adjust the straps properly. I recommend finding a car seat safety check expert and have them take a look at it. I went to the local fire department to make sure everything was ok. They were great and gave me some helpful tips and made sure the seat was in good and tight.
Where To Get Graco Snugride 30
Based Graco Classic Connect Review above, this is favorite infant car seat of moms and comfort for baby. Currently, you can get GracoSnugride Classic Connect from many big retailers offline or online like amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart etc. But which one is the best? We have done work for you, we find the best place to buy Graco Snugride Classic Connect is at Amazon.com. This giant online retailers give the Best Price which included FREE shipping (in US only). So, Be sure to BUY now before stock last out to AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
: Graco Snugride Classic Connect
: Predy I.
: Graco Snugride Classic Connect